Hey guys -
I'm going to be studying in Uganda and Rwanda for a semester beginning next month, but lately I've started to worry about the safety in Northern Uganda. I've been reading Matthew Green's "The Wizard of the Nile" in preparation for my trip, and his descriptions make Gulu sound like a pretty dangerous place for foreigners. Do I have anything to worry about? I'll be staying with a Ugandan family there for a full three weeks.
The rest of my destinations (Kampala, Kigali, Butare) seem pretty secure, but I thought I should do some more research on Gulu. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/primaliftskin/
- 2 https://www.toptryloburn.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Hey guys -