My family is considering a vacation in Egypt this autumn. We haven't booked yet because we want to know first whether the country is safe to travel to. We would like to spend 10 days in Hurghada and of course go to the pyramids in Cairo.
I have one more question. This will be our first vacation in Egypt (if we go at all. that will depend on your replies) and I was wondering is it better to book in a hotel or a holiday property.
Thank you in advance!
Is Egypt safe for tourists now?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 5 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 6 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 11 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 12 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 13 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 14 To go to Israel or not?
- 15 Bidair at JNB
- 16 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 17 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 20 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 21 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 22 Dubai > Oman?
- 23 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 24 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 25 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara