My family is considering a vacation in Egypt this autumn. We haven't booked yet because we want to know first whether the country is safe to travel to. We would like to spend 10 days in Hurghada and of course go to the pyramids in Cairo.
I have one more question. This will be our first vacation in Egypt (if we go at all. that will depend on your replies) and I was wondering is it better to book in a hotel or a holiday property.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL D*J
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco