My wife and I have been planning a trip to Egypt for months, and now it seems so chaotic! We would arrive in early November after 3 weeks in South Africa and Tanzania. We are fairly intrepid, but not foolhardy. We'd love to hear some feedback from some of you who live in Egypt or have visited recently, about the current conditions for two American tourists. We plan to see the Giza pyramids, then head up the Nile to Aswan & Luxor, spending about 10 days altogether.
Is Egypt Safe for Tourists Now?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Uganda Travel Planning
- 6 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Green Season Safari Questions
- 12 Novice Safari question
- 13 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant