My wife and I have been planning a trip to Egypt for months, and now it seems so chaotic! We would arrive in early November after 3 weeks in South Africa and Tanzania. We are fairly intrepid, but not foolhardy. We'd love to hear some feedback from some of you who live in Egypt or have visited recently, about the current conditions for two American tourists. We plan to see the Giza pyramids, then head up the Nile to Aswan & Luxor, spending about 10 days altogether.
Is Egypt Safe for Tourists Now?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 2 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 3 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 10 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 11 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours