I have the opportunity to stop over in Dubai for a few days in late June. How restrictive will the heat be, and what sort of things will I still be able to do? I am used to roughing it a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 hp printer tech 1800-681-7208 support HELPDESK/line phone number
- 2 epson printer tech 1800-681-7208 support HELPDESK/line phone number
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania