Looking to fly from West Coast of US to Kilimanjaro. Turkish Airlines has the best airfare by over $800 (5 of us flying so really significant). I've read some reviews on Turkish Airlines here and feel comfortable flying them. My only concern is the layover in Istanbul is only 1 hr. and 5 min. We generally only do carryon so that may help - but what do you think??
Is an 1 hour 5 min. layover in Istanbul enough?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Green Season Safari Questions
- 9 Novice Safari question
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant