I started planning my Safari trip few days ago, going with two friends. I feel like I don't know much about it, it is a bit scary.
We are renting a Land Rover and self-driving, I chose it not to have a roof tent. We will take our tent instead:
Is it a good enough tent to survive in the bush?
I would also appreciate references of the public camp sites, in Serengeti and Ngorongoro.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 네임드엔트리 ≪접속주소 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars