Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 3 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 4 Help plan African Safari
- 5 Tipping on Safari
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Widerness Lodges
- 10 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Cape Town -safety
- 13 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 14 SA itin review
- 15 Botswana safari in late November
- 16 Ferry to Morocco
- 17 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 18 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 19 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 20 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
Hi to all!