Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 4 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 5 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 6 Insect Repellent
- 7 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 8 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 9 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 10 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 11 house exchange
- 12 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 13 casablanca airport taxis
- 14 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 15 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 16 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 17 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 18 Tiberias with kids
- 19 Lion World
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 23 Mpumalanga visit
- 24 safe areas to go on safari
- 25 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
Hi to all!