Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Ideas
- 2 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 3 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 5 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
Hi to all!