Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
- 1 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 Help! First African safari!!!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA