Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 t volve
- 2 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 3 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 4 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 9 Viator tour company
- 10 tours in Johannesburg
- 11 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 South African Cities
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 16 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 17 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 18 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 19 where to go in africa
- 20 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 21 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 22 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 Help with bags
- 25 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
Hi to all!