Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Money in Uganda
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 VISA for Mozambique
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 Uganda Trip Report
- 7 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 Best African Safari
- 12 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 beach visit after safari
- 15 Petra Wadi Rum
- 16 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 19 What is worth seeing in November?
- 20 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Masai Mara in May
- 23 Western Desert Itinerary
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 luggage for a weird itinerary
Hi to all!