Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 creates the 3D outcome.It’s similar
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Uganda Visa
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 6 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 9 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 10 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 11 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 12 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 13 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Fes or Marrakech?
- 18 Transfer at JNB airport
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 23 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 24 Adapter Plugs
- 25 NYE in Marrakech
Hi to all!