Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!