Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
- 1 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 2 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 17 days in Israel our way
- 5 What about money?
- 6 Renting a car in Israel
- 7 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 8 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 9 10 days in south Africa
- 10 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 11 a week in africa
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 14 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 15 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 16 Accra airport
- 17 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 18 morocco
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?