Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 4 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 5 Where can I get online watches?
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Small group tours in israel
- 14 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 15 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 16 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 17 Iran Info, Please
- 18 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 19 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 20 fez accommodation
- 21 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Need help with N TZ itinerary