Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 name issue
- 2 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 3 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 4 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 5 Madagascar suggestions
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 8 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 9 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 10 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 11 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 12 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 13 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 14 Single traveler
- 15 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 16 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 17 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 20 morocco help please
- 21 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 22 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 23 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 24 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015
- 25 Israel for 10 days
Hi to all!