Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 6 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 7 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 8 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 DOHA LAYOVER
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews
Hi to all!