Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anyone Planning to Come Kenya?
- 2 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 6 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 7 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 8 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 9 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 10 Trip to Petra
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Cape Town -safety
- 13 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 14 Trip to Merzouga
- 15 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 16 Swaziland in January
- 17 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 18 good internet connection option Meknes
- 19 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 20 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 23 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 24 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 25 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
Hi to all!