Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?