Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia Itinerary
- 2 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 3 name issue
- 4 Israel for 10 days
- 5 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please
Hi to all!