Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tiberias with kids
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 Lion World
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Mpumalanga visit
- 10 safe areas to go on safari
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 16 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 17 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 18 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 21 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 22 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 23 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 24 Kruger park
- 25 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
Hi to all!