Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
- 1 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????