Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 헬로카지노★→ KOO28.COM ← ★헬로카지노
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 Mauritius info request please
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
Hi to all!