Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour