Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 2 Johannesburg
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 6 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 7 Transiting through Cairo
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 11 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 14 Car Rentals in Israel
- 15 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 16 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 17 Morocco to portugal
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 20 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 21 Independence Day in Israel
- 22 Drinking on safari
- 23 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 24 Travelust
- 25 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?