Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 3 http://luxmuscle.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 reviews entails many vitamin
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
Hi to all!