Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 삼성증권시세 대우증권시세 n1inve.com
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 Buying merchandise
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June
Hi to all!