Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to portugal
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 5 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 6 Independence Day in Israel
- 7 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 8 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Drinking on safari
- 11 Travelust
- 12 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 13 Shots for Morocco
- 14 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 15 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 16 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”