Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 6 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Tangier - A four day city break
- 11 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 12 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.