Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 3 African Safari
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 8 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 9 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 10 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 Is the migration early this year
- 14 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 15 Cape Town Itinerary
- 16 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 18 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 19 Madagascar - your tips please
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 24 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours
Hi to all!