Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Iran low budget trip, backpacking, doable?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 2 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 3 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 4 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 5 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 A family safari in Tanzania
- 8 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 9 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 13 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 14 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 15 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 16 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 17 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 18 Boutique hotels in israel
- 19 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 20 Short layover at JNB
- 21 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 23 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 24 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 25 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.