Hi to all!
I'm working plans for a 22-day trip to Iran this October, aiming to visit mainly cities and well known attractions, supposing public transport gets there, nothing extreme (no Damavand...), as a backpacker, male, on basically low budget (dorm/ simple single room, public transport, simple restaurants...).
So, I wonder if it is possible to do such a travelling around, cheaply and easily.
I worry a little if I might have to straggle to make it, to find hostels, cheap transport without need for taxis/tours, not prebook things...?
I got some idea from web search, and it seems doable, but somehow I get the feel that it is not exactly easy, that the low budget solutions are not really many, and if booked out - then... the desert?
Any experiences, tips, recommendations, costs, could help a lot, to avoid hair-raising surprises!!!
many many thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic Tihttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/zyntix-reviews/tle
- 2 Alexandria
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security
Hi to all!