I have suddenly been beseiged by an overwhelming desire to go to Iran. This started formulating a few weeks ago, and after recieving Newsweek with Iran on the cover and the next day seeing the NBC program on Iran, followed by Rick Steves (!!!) in Iran on PBS the following evening-it just seems like it's meant to be. However, my vacation time is at the end of July, and I know that is not the best time to go. For those of you who have been, can you recommend a tour company? Is just over a month enough time to arrange visas? Is there any compelling reason NOT to go in July? I may be able to delay until next spring but I hate to do that. Richard Kapuscinski's Shah of Shahs just arrived in the mail from Amazon and I can't wait to go home and read it.
If not Iran in July-where else would you recommend for two moderately adventurous types? We are also considering Japan.....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 2 where to go in africa
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 4 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 5 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 9 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 10 South African Cities
- 11 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 12 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Help with bags
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Shopping in Morocco
- 23 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 24 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 25 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip