I have suddenly been beseiged by an overwhelming desire to go to Iran. This started formulating a few weeks ago, and after recieving Newsweek with Iran on the cover and the next day seeing the NBC program on Iran, followed by Rick Steves (!!!) in Iran on PBS the following evening-it just seems like it's meant to be. However, my vacation time is at the end of July, and I know that is not the best time to go. For those of you who have been, can you recommend a tour company? Is just over a month enough time to arrange visas? Is there any compelling reason NOT to go in July? I may be able to delay until next spring but I hate to do that. Richard Kapuscinski's Shah of Shahs just arrived in the mail from Amazon and I can't wait to go home and read it.
If not Iran in July-where else would you recommend for two moderately adventurous types? We are also considering Japan.....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 5 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 6 Luggage restrictions
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 ISRAEL TRIP
- 9 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 10 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 11 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 12 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 13 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 14 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 15 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 16 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech