I have suddenly been beseiged by an overwhelming desire to go to Iran. This started formulating a few weeks ago, and after recieving Newsweek with Iran on the cover and the next day seeing the NBC program on Iran, followed by Rick Steves (!!!) in Iran on PBS the following evening-it just seems like it's meant to be. However, my vacation time is at the end of July, and I know that is not the best time to go. For those of you who have been, can you recommend a tour company? Is just over a month enough time to arrange visas? Is there any compelling reason NOT to go in July? I may be able to delay until next spring but I hate to do that. Richard Kapuscinski's Shah of Shahs just arrived in the mail from Amazon and I can't wait to go home and read it.
If not Iran in July-where else would you recommend for two moderately adventurous types? We are also considering Japan.....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/juvalux
- 2 Help plan African Safari
- 3 Home Moving Made A Lot Easier By Top End India Movers & Packers
- 4 http://lumalifteye.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 House Shifting Made Easier By Professional Packers and Movers in Pune
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 7 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 8 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 9 Tipping on Safari
- 10 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!