Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.
Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Safari photography help
- 3 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 4 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania trip Advice
- 9 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 10 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 14 el gouna or soma bay????
- 15 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 16 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 17 Israel itinerary
- 18 Malawi with kiddos
- 19 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
Hello to All;