Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.
Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 fats dropping product that's manufactured from
- 3 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 4 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 6 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 7 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Morocco Questions
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 12 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 13 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg
Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
Hello to All;