Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.
Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
Hello to All;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Egypt/Cairo - Anyone need a driver with car?
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 13 COME TO IRAN ...
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa