Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.
Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
Hello to All;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 2 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 5 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 6 Johannesburg
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 9 Transiting through Cairo
- 10 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 13 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 16 Car Rentals in Israel
- 17 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Morocco to portugal
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 23 Independence Day in Israel
- 24 Drinking on safari
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners