Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.
Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
Hello to All;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 10 What camera to use on safari
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 India
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Ideas about the trip.
- 17 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 24 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 25 Ethiopian Air - Horrible