We will be spending 3 days/2 nights in Maputo.
Is it worth to spend one of those days on a day trip to Inhaca Island?
It seems like a fairly long boat ride away - what is there to do/see?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 where to go in africa
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 effect will probably be confirmed
- 5 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 6 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 7 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 12 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 13 South African Cities
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 18 Help with bags
- 19 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 20 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 21 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 22 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Shopping in Morocco