We will be spending 3 days/2 nights in Maputo.
Is it worth to spend one of those days on a day trip to Inhaca Island?
It seems like a fairly long boat ride away - what is there to do/see?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 생방송카지노☆☆ぢ【VVViP１.COM】.☆생방송바카라☆
- 2 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 5 Mauritius info request please
- 6 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Malawi with kiddos
- 11 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 12 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 13 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 14 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4