We will be spending 3 days/2 nights in Maputo.
Is it worth to spend one of those days on a day trip to Inhaca Island?
It seems like a fairly long boat ride away - what is there to do/see?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 로얄카지노♣→ KOO28.COM ← ♣로얄카지노
- 2 정통카지노電→ KOO28.COM ← 電정통카지노
- 3 생중계바카라◆▓┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ ┣▓◆ 생중계바카라
- 4 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 5 월드스타카지노【岛』《ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ》『岛】월드스타카지노
- 6 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 7 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 8 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?