We're looking at a 2012 safari and are trying to pick the "right" tour operator for a private tour. The company that has given the best email responses, so far, has been Tanzania Odyssey. They operate under different names, including Africa Odyssey. But, aside from their own web site, there is very little information about this company on the net. Has anyone done a recent (2010, 2011) trip with them. What can you tell us to help establish their reputation? What is your experience with them in the field?
Information on Tanzania Odyssey
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 2 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 3 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 4 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 5 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Awesome trip and still not done
- 12 South Africa
- 13 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 14 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 15 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 16 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 19 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 20 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 21 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 22 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Sole fem traveller guide
- 25 Trip Report - Safari South Africa 2012