A recruiter contacted me about a job in Qatar. I'm wondering what life will be like in Qatar for a US person. Specific things on my mind are: Whats the social life like?
Whats the cost of living? I'm told the employer keeps your passport - how easy is it to retrieve the passport for personal visits to other countries in the region? Any other general information about living in Qatar would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Cheers!!
Info About Living in Qatar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner