A recruiter contacted me about a job in Qatar. I'm wondering what life will be like in Qatar for a US person. Specific things on my mind are: Whats the social life like?
Whats the cost of living? I'm told the employer keeps your passport - how easy is it to retrieve the passport for personal visits to other countries in the region? Any other general information about living in Qatar would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Cheers!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 3 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 4 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 Is the migration early this year
- 7 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 Madagascar - your tips please
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 13 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 14 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 15 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Africa Film Festival
- 20 Roar Africa reviews
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 23 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 24 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 25 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested