A recruiter contacted me about a job in Qatar. I'm wondering what life will be like in Qatar for a US person. Specific things on my mind are: Whats the social life like?
Whats the cost of living? I'm told the employer keeps your passport - how easy is it to retrieve the passport for personal visits to other countries in the region? Any other general information about living in Qatar would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Cheers!!
Info About Living in Qatar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iran Info, Please
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 4 Safari on a budget!
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 fez accommodation
- 7 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.