A recruiter contacted me about a job in Qatar. I'm wondering what life will be like in Qatar for a US person. Specific things on my mind are: Whats the social life like?
Whats the cost of living? I'm told the employer keeps your passport - how easy is it to retrieve the passport for personal visits to other countries in the region? Any other general information about living in Qatar would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Cheers!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 4 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 5 Trip to Merzouga
- 6 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 7 Swaziland in January
- 8 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 9 good internet connection option Meknes
- 10 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 11 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 12 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 13 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 14 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 15 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 16 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 17 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 20 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 21 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 22 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 25 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??