A recruiter contacted me about a job in Qatar. I'm wondering what life will be like in Qatar for a US person. Specific things on my mind are: Whats the social life like?
Whats the cost of living? I'm told the employer keeps your passport - how easy is it to retrieve the passport for personal visits to other countries in the region? Any other general information about living in Qatar would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Cheers!!
Info About Living in Qatar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car rent at Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015