We are contemplating a tour through some of the island countries in the Indian Ocean - Mauritius, Seychelles, Reunion, Comoros, Madagascar. Does anyone have (fairly recent) experiences with these places to share? We'd likely be there in December/January 01/02. Thanks in advance!
Indian Ocean islands
- 1 10 days in south Africa
- 2 Renting a car in Israel
- 3 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 4 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 5 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 6 What about money?
- 7 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 8 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 9 17 days in Israel our way
- 10 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 11 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 12 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 13 a week in africa
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country