Would anyone recommend getting a guide at any of these areas or is most of our itinerary doable by ourselves.
1 - Is there anything that we should add to our itinerary at each location?
2 - Does anyone see any problems in the itinerary or have we over planned any of our days?
3 - Any recommendations on companies to hire a driver / guide to drive us from Aswan to Luxor? What is a fair average price for this?
4 - Are there any other things to consider booking ahead of time (besides hotel / transportation) to make things easier for us?
January 31 – Recover From Jet Lag / more chill day
I will be alone in Cairo and do not want to see any of the "awesome" sites as my wife will be joining me in the evening.
Evening - Fly together to Aswan
February 1 – Aswan - High Dam / Philae Temple / Obelisk / Felucca to the Elephants Island / Aswan Market / Nubian Villiage / Fatimid cemetery / evening boat ride to the cataracts
February 2 – Hire Private Driver to Luxor –
Day – See Kom Ombo / Edfu
February 3 – Luxor West Bank –
February 4 – Luxor East Bank
February 5 – Morning Flight to Cairo -
Day - Visit the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
February 6 –
Day - Visit the great Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Sphinx and then onto Sakkara and Memphis, solar boat museum
February 7 –
Day - Cairo Center City / Bazaar
February 8 – Depart Cairo early morning
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/garcinia-ultra-slim-trim/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town