My husband and I will be flying in and out of Cairo for about 7-10 days in early January. We'd like to do a Nile Cruise, but also get off the beatent track. Can anyone recommend how we can do this with flights in and out of Cairo (ie, not Luxor)? It would be great to join a tour or get a local guide, but we are obviously on a budget!
Would love any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/povella-moisturizer/
- 2 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 3 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted