My husband and I will be flying in and out of Cairo for about 7-10 days in early January. We'd like to do a Nile Cruise, but also get off the beatent track. Can anyone recommend how we can do this with flights in and out of Cairo (ie, not Luxor)? It would be great to join a tour or get a local guide, but we are obviously on a budget!
Would love any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleWE OFFER REGISTERED TOEIC AND IELTS CERTIFICATES
- 2 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 3 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Help with bags
- 6 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco