My husband and I will be flying in and out of Cairo for about 7-10 days in early January. We'd like to do a Nile Cruise, but also get off the beatent track. Can anyone recommend how we can do this with flights in and out of Cairo (ie, not Luxor)? It would be great to join a tour or get a local guide, but we are obviously on a budget!
Would love any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 메가888카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／메가888카지노
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 Mauritius info request please
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4