My husband and I will be flying in and out of Cairo for about 7-10 days in early January. We'd like to do a Nile Cruise, but also get off the beatent track. Can anyone recommend how we can do this with flights in and out of Cairo (ie, not Luxor)? It would be great to join a tour or get a local guide, but we are obviously on a budget!
Would love any recommendations!
Independent Nile Cruise and Tour Booking
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in April 2014
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Uganda Travel Planning
- 7 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 11 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 12 Green Season Safari Questions
- 13 Novice Safari question
- 14 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 15 Quick question about Kenya..
- 16 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant