My husband and I will be flying in and out of Cairo for about 7-10 days in early January. We'd like to do a Nile Cruise, but also get off the beatent track. Can anyone recommend how we can do this with flights in and out of Cairo (ie, not Luxor)? It would be great to join a tour or get a local guide, but we are obviously on a budget!
Would love any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Masai Mara in May
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 Western Desert Itinerary
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 What is worth seeing in November?
- 6 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 7 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 8 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 9 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 10 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 11 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 12 Trip to Merzouga
- 13 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 16 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 17 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 18 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 19 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 20 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 21 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 22 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 24 beach visit after safari
- 25 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?