It just occurred to me WHAT IF we were on safari and something bad happened phtsically where one had to be hospitalized or air lifted out. How does payment for thi8s type of thing work? We, of course took out trip insurance which has an emergency medical component. But that doesn't pay up front. So do we increase credit card amount to cover medical emergency and take it up with insurance when we get home.
Increase credit limit on credit card or NOT for Africa trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 2 Amboseli NP in Kenya vs Tarangire NP in Tanzania
- 3 Want to avoid single supplement? Me too...
- 4 South Africa, Namibia plans
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Dubai and Bangkok
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 15 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 20 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 21 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 22 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 23 Green Season Safari Questions
- 24 Quick question about Kenya..
- 25 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?