It just occurred to me WHAT IF we were on safari and something bad happened phtsically where one had to be hospitalized or air lifted out. How does payment for thi8s type of thing work? We, of course took out trip insurance which has an emergency medical component. But that doesn't pay up front. So do we increase credit card amount to cover medical emergency and take it up with insurance when we get home.
Increase credit limit on credit card or NOT for Africa trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 2 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 3 Tour to Morocco
- 4 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 5 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Morrocco and Cash
- 8 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 South Africa trip advices
- 14 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 15 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 16 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 17 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 First time in Africa on safari
- 24 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 25 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience