We will be going to the Australia vs Qatar world cup qualifier foortball (soccer) match in June in Qatar. I think this is the hottest time to go. We fly from Sydney to Dubai, stay 3 nights and then on to Doha for 3 nights. It is a very short trip for long flights, but anyhow, any recommendations in either city?
In Qatar 6th June: Australia vs Qatar - World Cup Qualifier
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kilimanjaro climb join a group opportunity
- 2 Tanzania safari itineraries, safaris booking
- 3 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 4 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 5 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 6 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 7 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 8 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 14 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 15 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 16 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 17 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 21 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 22 Islands to spend holidays
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 24 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 25 Safari buddies - late August