My partner and I are hoping to visit both Israel and Jordon in the summer. We had previously intended to enter Amman, cross into Israel and leave via Tel Aviv. However with the removal of the Easyjet route to Amman and the extortionate costs of the flight (a single weighing in at a lofty 10 times the price of the previous single) we wanted to understand if it would be at all possible to fly in and out of Israel and use the land borders, specifically;
- We will be allowed to cross in and out of Eliat crossing, even if this put "evidence" of being in Israel, i.e. the border stamp in our passport?
- Is there still a risk that at Tel Aviv Airport we will still get stamped and if so would this hamper our chances to cross the border.
- Are there any borders which are better / easier to cross. It may be better for instance to cross at Eliat into Jordon but cross out at the bridge. Is that possible?
Ideally we would like to spend 8 days in each country.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kingdom:YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:855:999:8045 YAHOO Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions