My partner and I are hoping to visit both Israel and Jordon in the summer. We had previously intended to enter Amman, cross into Israel and leave via Tel Aviv. However with the removal of the Easyjet route to Amman and the extortionate costs of the flight (a single weighing in at a lofty 10 times the price of the previous single) we wanted to understand if it would be at all possible to fly in and out of Israel and use the land borders, specifically;
- We will be allowed to cross in and out of Eliat crossing, even if this put "evidence" of being in Israel, i.e. the border stamp in our passport?
- Is there still a risk that at Tel Aviv Airport we will still get stamped and if so would this hamper our chances to cross the border.
- Are there any borders which are better / easier to cross. It may be better for instance to cross at Eliat into Jordon but cross out at the bridge. Is that possible?
Ideally we would like to spend 8 days in each country.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 3 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 4 refers to the problem of connecting
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report