My partner and I are hoping to visit both Israel and Jordon in the summer. We had previously intended to enter Amman, cross into Israel and leave via Tel Aviv. However with the removal of the Easyjet route to Amman and the extortionate costs of the flight (a single weighing in at a lofty 10 times the price of the previous single) we wanted to understand if it would be at all possible to fly in and out of Israel and use the land borders, specifically;
- We will be allowed to cross in and out of Eliat crossing, even if this put "evidence" of being in Israel, i.e. the border stamp in our passport?
- Is there still a risk that at Tel Aviv Airport we will still get stamped and if so would this hamper our chances to cross the border.
- Are there any borders which are better / easier to cross. It may be better for instance to cross at Eliat into Jordon but cross out at the bridge. Is that possible?
Ideally we would like to spend 8 days in each country.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca