My partner and I are hoping to visit both Israel and Jordon in the summer. We had previously intended to enter Amman, cross into Israel and leave via Tel Aviv. However with the removal of the Easyjet route to Amman and the extortionate costs of the flight (a single weighing in at a lofty 10 times the price of the previous single) we wanted to understand if it would be at all possible to fly in and out of Israel and use the land borders, specifically;
- We will be allowed to cross in and out of Eliat crossing, even if this put "evidence" of being in Israel, i.e. the border stamp in our passport?
- Is there still a risk that at Tel Aviv Airport we will still get stamped and if so would this hamper our chances to cross the border.
- Are there any borders which are better / easier to cross. It may be better for instance to cross at Eliat into Jordon but cross out at the bridge. Is that possible?
Ideally we would like to spend 8 days in each country.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 3 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 4 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 12 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 15 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 16 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 17 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 18 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 19 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 20 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 23 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 24 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!