Will be traveling from the US to Egypt in April of 2009 and was curious about the two items in the message title.
1. Immunizations: It appears that only travelers coming from a yellow fever infected country need records for this immunization. Are there others that I am not finding info on that should be required?
2. Can visas be obtained upon arrival at the Cairo airport? Moreover, if so, cost?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TopPost By : YAHOO Tec*h f@ster. CONTACT 1;8OO;54O;683O YAHOO MAIL*DJ
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 4 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 5 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Passport question for International flight
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Tour operator near me
- 17 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 20 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 21 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 22 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 23 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 24 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania