Will be traveling from the US to Egypt in April of 2009 and was curious about the two items in the message title.
1. Immunizations: It appears that only travelers coming from a yellow fever infected country need records for this immunization. Are there others that I am not finding info on that should be required?
2. Can visas be obtained upon arrival at the Cairo airport? Moreover, if so, cost?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town
- 2 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 5 Morocco vs Turkey
- 6 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 9 Nairobi, where to stay
- 10 Widerness Lodges
- 11 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 12 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 13 Help plan African Safari
- 14 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 15 Tipping on Safari
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas