Will be traveling from the US to Egypt in April of 2009 and was curious about the two items in the message title.
1. Immunizations: It appears that only travelers coming from a yellow fever infected country need records for this immunization. Are there others that I am not finding info on that should be required?
2. Can visas be obtained upon arrival at the Cairo airport? Moreover, if so, cost?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 2 nights in Dubai
- 6 16 hours in Qatar
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 A South African in Lusaka
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 12 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 13 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Safari suggestions
- 18 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 19 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 20 Travel to Africa
- 21 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 22 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 23 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 24 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 25 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?