My husband and I will be in Victoria Falls in early December. We are not interested in staying in Zambia. Can anyone compare/contrast these two hotels? We are not fussy, but like the idea of staying in a landmark like Vic Falls Hotel. However, reviews stating that rooms are not clean and hotel is packed with US tour groups are worrisome. Any firsthand accounts would be appreciated. Thank you.
Ilala Lodge or Vic Falls Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 2 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 5 Cape Town Trip
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 8 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 11 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 12 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 13 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 14 Eilat to Petra
- 15 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 16 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 17 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 18 Safaga activités
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 21 Jordan vacation
- 22 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 23 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 24 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 25 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive