Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.skincareantiaging.org/puria-serum/
- 2 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 3 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 11 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 12 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 13 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 16 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 17 Cairo International Airport
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 22 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 23 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 24 Dubai Guide
- 25 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations