Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Productive Solutions of Movers in Navi Mumbai for Shifting
- 2 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Shifting Packing Pune
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 Morocco arrival information
- 7 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 11 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 12 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 13 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 16 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 17 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 18 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 19 Township Tour Guide
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 22 ISRAEL TRIP
- 23 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 24 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 25 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences