Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ((@!1-8-0084-16436
- 2 http://revtestsite.net/
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 5 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Dubai
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 12 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport