Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
If You Only Have a Week
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 5 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 6 israel and petra
- 7 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 8 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 9 Israel and Petra
- 10 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 11 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 12 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 13 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 14 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco