Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Brother USA - Printers CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?