Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/reluminize/
- 2 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!