Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Thorough Guide To Fixing That Printer At This Point Not Working
- 2 Uganda Visa
- 3 Uganda Trip Report
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 9 Trip to Petra
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 15 Swaziland in January
- 16 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 19 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 22 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 23 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 24 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!