Been a long while since I've posted anything on this bored, but I've been loyaly lurking.
Anyhow, its been more than 2 years (yikes!) since our last visit to Africa, and we're thinking of fixing that. But time and the economy being what it is, we're thinking of only spending a week on Safari this time -- not including travel time. And we're thinking November.
So, it would probably be just one or maybe two camps. We've been to Botswana before, and could happily spend a week at Mombo (if available!) or another nice camp there. Or should we try something compeletly new and go to Tanzania for the first time and maybe the Grumeti lodges (Sasakwa and the tented one, perhaps?).
Any thoughts? This will be our fourth visit to the African bush...we know a week is a very short time, but we're game. If it matters, we've done South Africa enough for now (Phinda, Singiata, Londo).
Any comments/suggestions welcome.
Best to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Israeli Tour Guides
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 What is worth seeing in November?
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 8 Masai Mara in May
- 9 Western Desert Itinerary
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 12 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 13 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 14 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 15 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 20 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 21 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 22 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 23 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 24 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 25 safari private lodges - % off rack rates