I need some ideas of something unusual that I should buy when I'm on a Nile cruise soon. I don't want to buy a typical souvenir but is there something that I should like out for that is typical of Egypt and not so easy to buy in Europe?
Ideas of what to buy in Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 3 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 A family safari in Tanzania
- 6 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 7 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 11 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 12 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 13 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 14 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 15 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 16 Boutique hotels in israel
- 17 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 18 Short layover at JNB
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 22 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 23 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 24 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 25 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris