I will be attending a meeting in Amman in early November, but will have two non-consecutive days free. I will be going to Petra prior to those free days as part of an event in association with my meetings. Can anyone suggest what I could do for two separate day trips? I am female and will likely be alone. Not sure how it would be to go by myself with a guide. Is anyone aware of any one-day group tours from Amman? Or have a sense of what it would be like to go by myself with a guide/driver? Any suggestions for companies to contact?
Ideas for day trips from Amman?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 2 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 3 Buy links
- 4 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Car Rentals in Israel
- 7 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 8 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 9 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 10 Morocco to portugal
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Drinking on safari
- 16 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 17 Travelust
- 18 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 19 Shots for Morocco
- 20 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 21 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 22 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia