I am hoping to go to Lagos, about the middle of August perhaps the begining of Sept. I am looking for a resonable hotel. Something around 50.00 a night, is it possible to find such a thing ?? If so I sure would appreciate someone letting me know. Surely there is someone out there that is making it on a shoestring such as I..
I need a hoteol in Lagos, Nigeria
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 7 Safari and Beach in June
- 8 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 9 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 10 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 15 Homestay Accomodation
- 16 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??