Any recent visitors who can make suggestions? I have read that the desert safari should not be missed, what do you recommend? Jeep or four wheelers? Any recommendations regarding boat tours? Any and all info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 2 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 5 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 6 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 7 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 8 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 South Africa trip advices
- 11 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Tour to Morocco
- 15 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 16 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 First time in Africa on safari
- 23 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 24 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 25 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!