Invite suggestions regarding where to stay ($100/night range) for 2 nights and what to see in Dubai and how.
How to spend 2 days in Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 2 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 3 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Morrocco and Cash
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Tour to Morocco
- 12 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 13 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 14 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 20 First time in Africa on safari
- 21 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 22 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 23 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!