A friend who has lived in Tanzania and myself are putting together a self drive itinerary from Mwanza to DAR. We'll be travelling through the Serengeti and would like to camp near Seronera in order to do the central Balloon Safari. I read some of a report by Robin who did this in self drive in 2009. She mentioned a good special campsite called Turner A that I would love to try, and it is also a pick up point for the Balloon safari. I'm just wondering how we reserve it. I checked the TANAPA website which teased me with promises of online reservations, but the link takes me to a log in, but no way to register to log in. Am I missing something? Anyone have any info? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 honeymoon place
- 5 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 8 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 9 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Yom Hazikaron
- 12 Yom Haatzmaut
- 13 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 14 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 15 recomendation on African Safari company
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda