A friend who has lived in Tanzania and myself are putting together a self drive itinerary from Mwanza to DAR. We'll be travelling through the Serengeti and would like to camp near Seronera in order to do the central Balloon Safari. I read some of a report by Robin who did this in self drive in 2009. She mentioned a good special campsite called Turner A that I would love to try, and it is also a pick up point for the Balloon safari. I'm just wondering how we reserve it. I checked the TANAPA website which teased me with promises of online reservations, but the link takes me to a log in, but no way to register to log in. Am I missing something? Anyone have any info? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security