A friend who has lived in Tanzania and myself are putting together a self drive itinerary from Mwanza to DAR. We'll be travelling through the Serengeti and would like to camp near Seronera in order to do the central Balloon Safari. I read some of a report by Robin who did this in self drive in 2009. She mentioned a good special campsite called Turner A that I would love to try, and it is also a pick up point for the Balloon safari. I'm just wondering how we reserve it. I checked the TANAPA website which teased me with promises of online reservations, but the link takes me to a log in, but no way to register to log in. Am I missing something? Anyone have any info? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Best African Safari
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 Israeli Tour Guides
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Masai Mara in May
- 15 Western Desert Itinerary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 18 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 19 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 20 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 21 Trip to Merzouga
- 22 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 25 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana