I'd really appreciate if you could help me out?
I was wondering what is the best way to get from Cape Town to Johannesburg?
-> the safest? especially for a woman traveling alone
-> the one with the best scenery?
-> the cheapest?
Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 http://blogmium.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 4 Overland in West Africa
- 5 France/Spain/Morocco/Western Sahara/Mauritania/Senegal/Gambia Jan 2011
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Best African Safari
- 13 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 14 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?