A few years ago my husband and I went to south africa. I was able to find the camps in kruger where local visitors stay. We stayed in the huts which were great and well within our budget. I am wondering if there are any such camps in tanzania or kenya where we are heading in January please? cheers
How to do a 'local' style holiday in kenya and tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Jordan safety concerns
- 6 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 7 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 8 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 9 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 10 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 11 A family safari in Tanzania
- 12 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 Uganda Trip Report
- 15 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 16 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 17 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 18 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 19 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?