A few years ago my husband and I went to south africa. I was able to find the camps in kruger where local visitors stay. We stayed in the huts which were great and well within our budget. I am wondering if there are any such camps in tanzania or kenya where we are heading in January please? cheers
How to do a 'local' style holiday in kenya and tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 2 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 3 Dubai > Oman?
- 4 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 7 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 8 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 9 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 10 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 11 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 12 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 13 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 16 Awesome trip and still not done
- 17 South Africa
- 18 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 19 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 20 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 21 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 22 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 23 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 24 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 25 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?