A few years ago my husband and I went to south africa. I was able to find the camps in kruger where local visitors stay. We stayed in the huts which were great and well within our budget. I am wondering if there are any such camps in tanzania or kenya where we are heading in January please? cheers
How to do a 'local' style holiday in kenya and tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 2 Small group tours in israel
- 3 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 4 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 11 fez accommodation
- 12 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 13 Egypt safe travel
- 14 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May