I've been studying forums for recommendations of tour groups for Egypt trip next April with grandson. Not sure how much I can trust what I read, especially since one company will warn you that many others are scams. Any suggested methods or high recommendations?
How to choose tour group for Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 4 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 5 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 6 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 7 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 8 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 9 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 what kind of phone
- 14 Small group tours in israel
- 15 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 16 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 17 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 18 Iran Info, Please
- 19 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 20 Safari on a budget!
- 21 fez accommodation
- 22 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 23 Egypt safe travel
- 24 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 25 Cape Town + Safari and what else?