I've been studying forums for recommendations of tour groups for Egypt trip next April with grandson. Not sure how much I can trust what I read, especially since one company will warn you that many others are scams. Any suggested methods or high recommendations?
How to choose tour group for Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 2 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 3 Marsa Alam, Rehana Port Ghalib
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 7 Road To Morocco Tours
- 8 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 11 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 12 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 13 HIV and AIDs
- 14 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 15 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 16 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 17 Rwanda
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 Dubai trip
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda