I have spent the last 8 years cleansing and healing my body...finally I am in great health!!! We have been trying to get pregnant during that time also. My husband's job has recently decided to relocate us to liberia Africa...I am broken hearted and starting to feel defeated...I am completely against getting the yellow fever vaccine...I know it will affect my hormones, my reproductive system, my endocrine system, and everything I have been doing to be healthy for a baby. I want to get pregnant and I don't want this vaccine to be in my system at all...I feel that I owe it to my sweet future baby. I am more afraid of getting the vaccine than getting the disease itself to be honest. I have been reading about forms and waivers...I am willing to fight for this with everything I have! My fear is that what I provide won't be enough...that they won't let me in the country or out of the states. It seems that I am being fought on every side. Please help...
how to avoid yellow fever vaccinations to liberia africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December