I have spent the last 8 years cleansing and healing my body...finally I am in great health!!! We have been trying to get pregnant during that time also. My husband's job has recently decided to relocate us to liberia Africa...I am broken hearted and starting to feel defeated...I am completely against getting the yellow fever vaccine...I know it will affect my hormones, my reproductive system, my endocrine system, and everything I have been doing to be healthy for a baby. I want to get pregnant and I don't want this vaccine to be in my system at all...I feel that I owe it to my sweet future baby. I am more afraid of getting the vaccine than getting the disease itself to be honest. I have been reading about forms and waivers...I am willing to fight for this with everything I have! My fear is that what I provide won't be enough...that they won't let me in the country or out of the states. It seems that I am being fought on every side. Please help...
how to avoid yellow fever vaccinations to liberia africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 2 Camel Trekking Tours
- 3 Morocco Tours
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra