I have spent the last 8 years cleansing and healing my body...finally I am in great health!!! We have been trying to get pregnant during that time also. My husband's job has recently decided to relocate us to liberia Africa...I am broken hearted and starting to feel defeated...I am completely against getting the yellow fever vaccine...I know it will affect my hormones, my reproductive system, my endocrine system, and everything I have been doing to be healthy for a baby. I want to get pregnant and I don't want this vaccine to be in my system at all...I feel that I owe it to my sweet future baby. I am more afraid of getting the vaccine than getting the disease itself to be honest. I have been reading about forms and waivers...I am willing to fight for this with everything I have! My fear is that what I provide won't be enough...that they won't let me in the country or out of the states. It seems that I am being fought on every side. Please help...
how to avoid yellow fever vaccinations to liberia africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Green Season Safari Questions
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report