I have spent the last 8 years cleansing and healing my body...finally I am in great health!!! We have been trying to get pregnant during that time also. My husband's job has recently decided to relocate us to liberia Africa...I am broken hearted and starting to feel defeated...I am completely against getting the yellow fever vaccine...I know it will affect my hormones, my reproductive system, my endocrine system, and everything I have been doing to be healthy for a baby. I want to get pregnant and I don't want this vaccine to be in my system at all...I feel that I owe it to my sweet future baby. I am more afraid of getting the vaccine than getting the disease itself to be honest. I have been reading about forms and waivers...I am willing to fight for this with everything I have! My fear is that what I provide won't be enough...that they won't let me in the country or out of the states. It seems that I am being fought on every side. Please help...
how to avoid yellow fever vaccinations to liberia africa
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 3 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 4 Bubonic plaque
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine