Would anybody tell me how long I should spend in these four cities? My LonelyPlanet bookguide doesn't list many landmarks in each city (specially in Fez and Essaouira), so I'm kind of confused concerning how many days I should spend in each taking into account that gardens and museums aren't my thing. I like markets and religious buildings, but, as a non-muslim, I know I won't be allowed to any mosque.
How long in Casablanca, Essaouira, Marrakech and Fez?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 To go to Israel or not?
- 2 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 3 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 4 Dubai > Oman?
- 5 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 8 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 11 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 17 Awesome trip and still not done
- 18 South Africa
- 19 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 20 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 21 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 22 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 23 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 24 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 25 Cultural Tour from Maun?