Would anybody tell me how long I should spend in these four cities? My LonelyPlanet bookguide doesn't list many landmarks in each city (specially in Fez and Essaouira), so I'm kind of confused concerning how many days I should spend in each taking into account that gardens and museums aren't my thing. I like markets and religious buildings, but, as a non-muslim, I know I won't be allowed to any mosque.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Debt Recovery Company In UAE
- 2 Dead Sea day trip
- 3 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 7 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 8 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 9 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 14 Travel to Botswana
- 15 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 18 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006