For our upcoming Uganda trip in July (4 and a half weeks!!!), we reserved this hotel back last year. However, I am just reading some recent reviews on tripadvisor, though, and is now sounds awful. Has anyone been there recently? (Reviews say new owners, dirty rooms, food is terrible, etc.) Should we switch? The other hotel we had considered was the Emin Pasha in Kampala, which sounds better. I have a feeling our travel agent (Good Earth) may tell us it is too late to switch, and want to know how hard to push for the change. Thanks.
How is the Windsor Lake Victoria hotel in Entebbe?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 2 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 5 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 8 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 9 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 10 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 11 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 12 Charity begins at Home!
- 13 Sun Safaris
- 14 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 15 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 18 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 20 Tour to Morocco
- 21 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 22 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 23 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 24 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 25 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...