For our upcoming Uganda trip in July (4 and a half weeks!!!), we reserved this hotel back last year. However, I am just reading some recent reviews on tripadvisor, though, and is now sounds awful. Has anyone been there recently? (Reviews say new owners, dirty rooms, food is terrible, etc.) Should we switch? The other hotel we had considered was the Emin Pasha in Kampala, which sounds better. I have a feeling our travel agent (Good Earth) may tell us it is too late to switch, and want to know how hard to push for the change. Thanks.
How is the Windsor Lake Victoria hotel in Entebbe?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 2 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 7 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 10 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 11 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 14 MOROCCO SOLO
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 17 Looking for out of the way places
- 18 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 19 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Sabi Sands camps
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014