I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 4 Timing for Africa visit
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 Morocco over Christmas
- 7 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 8 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 11 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 14 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 15 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 16 DOHA LAYOVER
- 17 Morocco Questions
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Botswana safari recs
- 20 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 21 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 24 Botswana in January
- 25 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport