I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
How expensive it gets for solo backpackers?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?