I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
How expensive it gets for solo backpackers?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour