I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania
- 5 Dubai first time
- 6 2 nights in Dubai
- 7 16 hours in Qatar
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 A South African in Lusaka
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 13 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 14 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Safari suggestions
- 19 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 20 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 21 Travel to Africa
- 22 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 23 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 24 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 25 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please