I’m working my plans for visiting Israel, and I wonder how cheap/expensive it gets for backpacker style.
I’m not talking for the absolute minimum record, basically for an average low budget-conscious way
(Sleeping in dorms/ simple rooms, eating at simple restaurants and some street food, travelling by public buses, etc)
Guidebooks set the low budget cost at US$ 20-40 (pppd), or NIS 80-150, is this really easy around the country?
I read other posts, that Israel is not really a backpacker destination. Hmmm…
Costs can vary for each traveller of course, but what should I expect as a rough idea?
Also: can you really enjoy some good sightseeing in low budget level, or need packages somewhere?
Many thanks- happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 9 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 10 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 11 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 12 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 13 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Fes or Marrakech?
- 18 Transfer at JNB airport
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 23 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 24 Adapter Plugs
- 25 NYE in Marrakech