Just trying to think through some frequent flier plans and thought perhaps we could use some to possibly get to Rwanda for a trip next week. For those who have been, can you tell me how you got there from the US or Europe? Major carriers??? thanks.
How does one get to Rwanda for gorilla trekking?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Uganda Travel Planning
- 6 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Green Season Safari Questions
- 12 Novice Safari question
- 13 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant