Just trying to think through some frequent flier plans and thought perhaps we could use some to possibly get to Rwanda for a trip next week. For those who have been, can you tell me how you got there from the US or Europe? Major carriers??? thanks.
How does one get to Rwanda for gorilla trekking?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Novice Safari question
- 5 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 6 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Quick question about Kenya..
- 9 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 10 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner