I´m going to Seychelles in july, and i would like to Know what are the best hotels and best relation cost/quality.
Is it safe to rent a car and drive around the island?
Can we go easily to other beaches?
And what do you think about going to 2 islands?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/advanced-iq/
- 2 It can beautify the electricity of your muscle groups
- 3 Isreal
- 4 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 7 Binocular rentals
- 8 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 9 Marrakech
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Dead Sea day trip
- 12 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 15 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 16 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 17 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 20 Travel to Botswana
- 21 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 24 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 25 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park