So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 2 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 7 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 8 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 9 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 10 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 11 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Fes or Marrakech?
- 17 Transfer at JNB airport
- 18 Egypt - Need Help!
- 19 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 20 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 21 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 22 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 23 Adapter Plugs
- 24 NYE in Marrakech
- 25 Dead Sea