So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Hotels in Maurituis
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Taste of Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 5 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour