So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 4 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?