So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 5 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 8 Morocco Highlights
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 12 VISA for Mozambique
- 13 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 18 Best African Safari
- 19 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 20 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Petra Wadi Rum
- 23 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem