So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 5 Ocean Island Tours?
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 8 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 9 name issue
- 10 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 11 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 12 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 13 experiences with African travel Resource
- 14 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 15 Madagascar suggestions
- 16 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 17 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 18 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 19 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 20 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 21 Single traveler
- 22 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 23 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?