So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Hotels in Maurituis
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Tips for Israel
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 Road To Morocco Tours
- 9 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 12 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 13 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 14 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 15 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 16 Rwanda
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Dubai trip
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 25 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco