So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
PS I know I had already posted this earlier but decided that the honeymoon title didn't really show that it was in relation to Mauritius and can't change the title!!
Hotels in Maurituis
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 7 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 8 Ebola and Morocco
- 9 Thompson Gazelle
- 10 Overland in West Africa
- 11 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 14 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 15 Morrocco and Cash
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 18 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 19 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 20 South Africa trip advices
- 21 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 22 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 25 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!