Can anyone recommend a safe, clean, honest hotel in Entebbe, Uganda appropriate for a single woman. I will only be there briefly while going to and from Sudan and the U.S. I was there two years ago and did not have a good experience. Thanks!
Hotels in Entebbe, Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 2 Nairobi airport
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 5 Dubai - Palm Island
- 6 Arabic language audio course
- 7 Egypt safe travel
- 8 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 9 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 10 UAE Desert Safari
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara