Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Abu Dhabi? When I say reasonably priced anything that is not more than $200/night.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco trip suggestions please
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 4 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 5 Portugal / Morocco itinerary options
- 6 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 7 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 8 Driver for Jordan - Jordania Aventura Drivers
- 9 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Kenya
- 13 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 14 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 15 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 16 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 19 African Safari
- 20 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Is the migration early this year