Hi, am planning to go to Marakech just over Xmas and was considering the Kasbah Agafay and La Sultana. Has anyone stayed there, any feedback most welcome. Also any other ecommendation for 4/5 star, would like it NOT to be too far from the centre. Thanks
Hotel recommendation in Marakech
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 2 African Wildlife Safari
- 3 Charity begins at Home!
- 4 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Sun Safaris
- 7 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 12 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 14 Tour to Morocco
- 15 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 16 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 17 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 18 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 19 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 20 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Uganda again
- 23 November at victoria falls
- 24 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 25 Best tour guides in Jerusalem