We're planning to get married in the Seychelles in June. Having read bad reports about Fisherman's Cove, our choices are now down to La Reserve (on Praslin) or the Plantation Club. Has anyone stayed in these hotels? It's important to me that they are pretty nice... Also, does anyone have first hand account of the weather around then? The stats look OK but someone mentioned the onslaught of the monsoon season! Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Hotel opinions - help!
- 1 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 2 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 3 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 4 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 7 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 8 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip