We need to find a hotel close to the airport in Johannasburg. We will fly in and out of Johannasburg while visiting South Africa. Upon arrival we will have a rental car. When we return we will not have a rental car. I'd like a hotel that has transportation to and from the airport and also either has a good restaurant or is walking distance to a restaurant. Any suggestions?
Hotel Near Airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- 2 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 3 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 4 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 5 Nairobi airport
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 8 Dubai - Palm Island
- 9 Arabic language audio course
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 12 UAE Desert Safari
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 15 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 16 South Africa in February?
- 17 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 Taste of Dubai
- 24 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 25 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective