We are traveling from Israel for a few days in Jordan, mostly to see Petra, but other adventures would also be welcomed. For starters, any advice on whether we should stay near the Dead Sea at Kempinski, or near Petra at Movenpick -- or other hotels? I would prefer something that has a middle eastern feel. Any other thoughts are recommendations on things to see and do would be so welcome! thank you.
Hotel in Jordan: Movenpick versus Kempinski
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 6 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Ebola and Morocco
- 12 Thompson Gazelle
- 13 Overland in West Africa
- 14 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 15 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 16 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 17 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 18 Morrocco and Cash
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 21 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 22 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 23 South Africa trip advices
- 24 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation