We are traveling from Israel for a few days in Jordan, mostly to see Petra, but other adventures would also be welcomed. For starters, any advice on whether we should stay near the Dead Sea at Kempinski, or near Petra at Movenpick -- or other hotels? I would prefer something that has a middle eastern feel. Any other thoughts are recommendations on things to see and do would be so welcome! thank you.
Hotel in Jordan: Movenpick versus Kempinski
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 6 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 7 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 8 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 9 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 10 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 11 Boutique hotels in israel
- 12 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 13 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 14 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 15 Short layover at JNB
- 16 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 17 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 18 A family safari in Tanzania
- 19 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 20 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 21 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 22 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 23 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 24 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 25 Any Experience with Africa Tours?