We are traveling from Israel for a few days in Jordan, mostly to see Petra, but other adventures would also be welcomed. For starters, any advice on whether we should stay near the Dead Sea at Kempinski, or near Petra at Movenpick -- or other hotels? I would prefer something that has a middle eastern feel. Any other thoughts are recommendations on things to see and do would be so welcome! thank you.
Hotel in Jordan: Movenpick versus Kempinski
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 2 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???