The Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs closed today and the hotel staff seemed none the wiser as to if/when it will re-open. A new Ibis is being constructed on the other side of the railway station but is a long way from being finished. Directly across from the station is Al Walid Hotel, which opened in 2013 and offers a similar standard of accommodation to the Ibis. The rooms are perfectly adequate for an overnight stop with spacious and well-designed bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms, although the carpet flooring is already looking a trifle worn in some rooms. The cost including breakfast and fast Wi-Fi is currently 777dh for a single and 954dh for twin/double, though both of these costs can usually be discounted if you ask nicely .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 2 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca