The Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs closed today and the hotel staff seemed none the wiser as to if/when it will re-open. A new Ibis is being constructed on the other side of the railway station but is a long way from being finished. Directly across from the station is Al Walid Hotel, which opened in 2013 and offers a similar standard of accommodation to the Ibis. The rooms are perfectly adequate for an overnight stop with spacious and well-designed bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms, although the carpet flooring is already looking a trifle worn in some rooms. The cost including breakfast and fast Wi-Fi is currently 777dh for a single and 954dh for twin/double, though both of these costs can usually be discounted if you ask nicely .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 5 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 8 Morocco Highlights
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 12 VISA for Mozambique
- 13 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 18 Best African Safari
- 19 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 20 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Petra Wadi Rum
- 23 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem