The Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs closed today and the hotel staff seemed none the wiser as to if/when it will re-open. A new Ibis is being constructed on the other side of the railway station but is a long way from being finished. Directly across from the station is Al Walid Hotel, which opened in 2013 and offers a similar standard of accommodation to the Ibis. The rooms are perfectly adequate for an overnight stop with spacious and well-designed bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms, although the carpet flooring is already looking a trifle worn in some rooms. The cost including breakfast and fast Wi-Fi is currently 777dh for a single and 954dh for twin/double, though both of these costs can usually be discounted if you ask nicely .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 2 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 3 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 5 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 6 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 7 Safari In June
- 8 Business trip to Israel
- 9 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 10 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 11 honeymoon place
- 12 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 13 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 16 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 17 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 18 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 19 Yom Hazikaron
- 20 Yom Haatzmaut
- 21 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 22 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 23 recomendation on African Safari company
- 24 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 25 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016