I am seeking some advice on horse riding safaris/trips in Africa in July/August. Would like something approx 5-7 days, in Botswana or Tanzania (but other suggestions welcomed). Would like to see range of large animals from horseback. I realise that it is an expensive venture, but would be looking at the cheaper end of scale. Am willing to camp or rough it to keep prices down. I am an experienced rider.
I look forward to any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/mengenix-testo-rampage/
- 2 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 3 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 4 Duba activities - help deciding
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?