I am seeking some advice on horse riding safaris/trips in Africa in July/August. Would like something approx 5-7 days, in Botswana or Tanzania (but other suggestions welcomed). Would like to see range of large animals from horseback. I realise that it is an expensive venture, but would be looking at the cheaper end of scale. Am willing to camp or rough it to keep prices down. I am an experienced rider.
I look forward to any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 6 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 7 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 8 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 19 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 20 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 21 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 22 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 23 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 Using US Dollars in Israel ?