Hello! My fiancé and I are trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon. We'll have about 10-12 days. And we've narrowed it down to Africa and Croatia. If we go with Africa, where should we go? South Africa to check out Cape Town and Kruger National Park? Or are we better off with Tanzania or Kenya or Mozambique or some combination? We'd like a variety of activities -- not just safaris. We are pretty naive when it comes to this area of the world, having never traveled it before and not knowing many people who have. Any help would be much appreciated! And if you have been to both South Africa and Croatia and can compare, well, that would just be amazing. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Honeymooning in Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 Egypt/Cairo - Anyone need a driver with car?
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 13 COME TO IRAN ...
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa