Hello! My fiancé and I are trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon. We'll have about 10-12 days. And we've narrowed it down to Africa and Croatia. If we go with Africa, where should we go? South Africa to check out Cape Town and Kruger National Park? Or are we better off with Tanzania or Kenya or Mozambique or some combination? We'd like a variety of activities -- not just safaris. We are pretty naive when it comes to this area of the world, having never traveled it before and not knowing many people who have. Any help would be much appreciated! And if you have been to both South Africa and Croatia and can compare, well, that would just be amazing. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Honeymooning in Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fast & Instant Cash Loans Up To R850,000
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015