Hello! My fiancé and I are trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon. We'll have about 10-12 days. And we've narrowed it down to Africa and Croatia. If we go with Africa, where should we go? South Africa to check out Cape Town and Kruger National Park? Or are we better off with Tanzania or Kenya or Mozambique or some combination? We'd like a variety of activities -- not just safaris. We are pretty naive when it comes to this area of the world, having never traveled it before and not knowing many people who have. Any help would be much appreciated! And if you have been to both South Africa and Croatia and can compare, well, that would just be amazing. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Honeymooning in Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Morocco to portugal
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 7 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 8 Independence Day in Israel
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Travelust
- 13 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 16 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”