Hi Guys & Girls
I am from the UK and getting married in September 2006. Planning a honeymoon to Tanzania or Kenya for october. PLanned to do a safari for about 7 days then off to the beach for 7 days (possibily Zanzibar).
ATR have offered me a trip including;
Moivaro x 1
Swala camp x 3
Olduvai camp x 1
Migration camp x 3
Matemwe Bungalows (Zanzibar) x 4
Emerson & Green x1
They have quoted me $11,773 for both of us. I think this is a bit too much. WOndered what you guys thought? Also do you think that is a good trip for the time of year we are going?
I have nejoyed reading many of the reports on this noticeboard, you lot seem to know what you are talking about.
I look forward to your answers.
Hi Guys & Girls
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi