My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 4 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 5 experiences with African travel Resource
- 6 name issue
- 7 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 8 Madagascar suggestions
- 9 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 10 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 11 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 12 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 13 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 14 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 15 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 16 Single traveler
- 17 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 18 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 19 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 22 morocco help please
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 25 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)