My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 7 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 14 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 20 Homestay Accomodation
- 21 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 22 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 23 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 24 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 25 south african safari in Nov/Dec