My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 6 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 7 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 8 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 9 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Marrakech
- 12 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 13 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 14 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Audley Travel
- 17 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 18 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 22 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Safari in South Africa
- 25 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)