My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 2 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 3 DOHA LAYOVER
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)