My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://maleintalk.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 2 When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- 3 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 4 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 12 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 13 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 14 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 17 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 18 Cairo International Airport
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 22 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 23 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 24 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 25 Dubai Guide
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)