My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.ca/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 7 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 8 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)