My fiancee and I are getting married at the end of September and would welcome your suggestions on our Morocco itinerary. Our current thought is to arrive 9/28 and leave 10/9, to spend some down time in Essauoira, and we'd like see Marrakesh and Fez, with perhaps do a few nights at Kasbah du Toubkal. Would also be lovely to be able to do a day trip to the Sahara if time. We are looking for some romantic quiet time, the sensory experience of Morocco, as well as some memorable explorations in the desert/mountains.
Any suggestions on 1) itineraries/other places 2) hotels 3) travel routes/best airports for arrival/departure to NYC /transport between locales would be greatly appreciated! For accommodations, we're looking to do a combination of lux (perhaps a few nights in Essa or Marrakesh) and unique/off-beaten-path affordable perhaps in Fez and mountains. We'd like to keep the trip around $4500k for two.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advise
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 8 Insect Repellent
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 13 house exchange
- 14 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 15 casablanca airport taxis
- 16 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit
Honeymoon itinerary advice - Morocco (Marrakesh/Fez/Essauoira)