Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa