Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Real taste of Morocco and nomad life with Adrartravel
- 2 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 3 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 4 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 5 Suggestions for a group tour
- 6 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport