Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 South Africa trip report
- 4 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 5 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 6 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 7 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 8 Mombasa recomendations please
- 9 Private tours in Morocco
- 10 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 11 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 12 First time to Africa-need help!
- 13 How do I know if a company is legit
- 14 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 15 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 18 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 19 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 20 Ethiopian security
- 21 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 22 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 23 morocco
- 24 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit