Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 2 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 3 Overland in West Africa
- 4 France/Spain/Morocco/Western Sahara/Mauritania/Senegal/Gambia Jan 2011
- 5 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Best African Safari
- 13 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 14 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?