Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 6 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 7 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa