Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Morocco to portugal
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 7 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 8 Independence Day in Israel
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Travelust
- 13 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 16 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”