Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 South African tour operators
- 3 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa