Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▶홈피: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20⊙kakao:ctx2012♪♪
- 2 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 7 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg