Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai