Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Burj Khalifa tickets
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Good reads
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Morocco Advice
- 13 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 14 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015