Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 2 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 3 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Victoria Falls
- 6 Cape Town
- 7 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Morocco vs Turkey
- 10 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 11 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 12 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 13 Nairobi, where to stay
- 14 Widerness Lodges
- 15 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 16 Help plan African Safari
- 17 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 18 Tipping on Safari
- 19 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 20 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 21 Cape Town -safety
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 SA itin review
- 24 Botswana safari in late November
- 25 Ferry to Morocco