Looking to go to South Africa 4 or so days then onto Mauritius for a week. So many hotels to choose from in Mauritius!!
We were looking to go all inclusive but the 5* hotels do not offer this so are looking at half board, however it concerns me that drinks will be really expensive (my other half is partial to a beer and me to a cocktail when in tropical places!) Any feedback on what prices to expect?
I'm really liking the Oberoi (can you do half board as some brochures says you can some you cant!) and also the only and only resorts (but which one? does one appeal to a different age group more - I'm 27). Also like le Prince Maurice.
Also wanting to avoid too many children!!
We are going in May - is one coast better to go to than another at that time. (I've heard it can get windy on the east coast in July - is it the same in May?)
Anyones views would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Ideas
- 2 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 3 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 5 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?