Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오늘주식시세표 오늘주식 oninve.com
- 2 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/complete-metabolism/
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 13 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 14 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 safari for the mobility impaired
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?