Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 2 http://supplementscloud.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 Help plan African Safari
- 5 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 6 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 7 Tipping on Safari
- 8 Cape Town
- 9 Widerness Lodges
- 10 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Cape Town -safety
- 13 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 14 SA itin review
- 15 Botswana safari in late November
- 16 Ferry to Morocco
- 17 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 18 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 19 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 20 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016