Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 6 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 9 Boutique hotels in israel
- 10 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 13 Short layover at JNB
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 16 A family safari in Tanzania
- 17 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 18 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 19 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 20 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 23 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 24 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 25 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking