Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG :: Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVG :: Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 4 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 5 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 6 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 7 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 8 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 9 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Marrakech
- 12 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 13 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 14 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Audley Travel
- 17 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 18 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 22 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Safari in South Africa
- 25 City Day guides and Sahara adventure