Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
- 1 Tangier - A four day city break
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 6 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 7 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 8 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 9 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 13 phone service
- 14 Tanzania in 2014
- 15 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 18 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 19 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 20 Living in Morocco.
- 21 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 22 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 23 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 24 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 25 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!