Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 3 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 9 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 12 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 13 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 14 Ebola and Morocco
- 15 Thompson Gazelle
- 16 Overland in West Africa
- 17 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 18 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights