Me and my fiance are planning our honeymoon at the end of June. We are se ton going to Dubai for 6 days and then going to the Maldives.
We need some help...we are thinking of staying at the w in the maldives but we want to go for 10 days. We don''t know if we should seperate our time between 2 different resorts in the maldives, bc I am not sure if I can stay in place place and the eat the same food for ten days.
Or can anyone give us advice where we can go after Dubai something relaxing and romantic, and yummy food!
Can anyone please HELP!!!!! I need to book this honeymoon
thanks for any replies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in October 2015
- 2 Remembering Palmyra
- 3 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 4 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 5 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 8 First Trip to Africa
- 9 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 10 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 11 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice